7th November 2016, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Can a person from India get a job of Lecturer in Nepal?

Respected Sir, I am a citizen of India and I have completed my education from India, but I want a job of Lecturer in Nepal. I want to know is it possible for a person from India get a job of Lecturer in Nepal? If yes then please tell me the process.

11th November 2016, 08:18 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Can a person from India get a job of Lecturer in Nepal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a citizen of India and I have completed my education from India, but I want a job of Lecturer in Nepal. I want to know is it possible for a person from India get a job of Lecturer in Nepal? If yes then please tell me the process.

Yes, you are eligible for the Assistant lecturer post in Nepal if you qualify the required eligibility.

^ You should have a post graduation or Master in related field.
^ You should have a 3 years experience.

Following posts in the assistant lecturer.
1. Required a 12th science in Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, Eglish and computer science teacher.
2. required a management in computer science teacher.
3. Required a A level lecturer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?