21st May 2014, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

GRE and TOEFL can help to get admission in Abroad for master degree?

Respected sir/madam
myself Sarika m did B.SC(chemistry-mumbai unversity) then Pg-diploma in textile Tech. (VJTI college-mumbai university). so we r equivalent to B.Tech... I also have 6 yrs work exp. in textile field now i want to do for ma master programme from abroad.. so cud GRE & TOFLE exam helps me to get admission in abroad for master degree. or want to do some more for it.

Thxs & regards,
Sarika S.

26th May 2014, 10:53 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: GRE and TOEFL can help to get admission in Abroad for master degree?

Yes, definitely GRE and TOEFL will help you to get admission abroad for pursuing your master degree. You need to score good marks in the above mentioned exams to secure a seat in the top institutes of the world. Along with the scores, the resume of a candidate is also evaluated. Thus, your job experience of six years will definitely be beneficial for you. Make sure that you give a strong statement of purpose to ensure your admission in the top institutes of the world.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?