25th May 2016, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Chances of getting a job in USA for Masters in Pharmacy holder after marriage? What other course can I pursue apart from MS?

Hi
I have done my Masters in Pharmacy in Medicinal Chemistry. I have one year experience in Pharmaceutical Industry. As i will be moving to USA after my marriage, i would like to know what are my chances of getting a job in USA and what is the best mode to get one. Also, if i go for further studies what would be the best course for me. Is doing MS a good option as Phd wont be possible because i wont be staying there for long. What other course i can pursue apart from MS which can enhance my profile and what will be the fee structure. Thanks in advance!!

Priya

31st May 2016, 10:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of getting a job in USA for Masters in Pharmacy holder after marriage? What other course can I pursue apart from MS?

You can definitely get a job after shifting to USA on being married. Since you have work experience and have completed post graduation so you can get job opportunity. However, you will need to clear the screening exam of USA to get the license of pharmacist which is NAPLEX and FPGEE. Once you clear these exams, you can enter the healthcare industry of USA and have ample opportunities before you.

If you want to go for higher studies then PhD is an ideal option which will help you in further research as well as bring more job opportunities. Since PhD is not viable for you, so you can do MS course which will help in getting job opportunities quickly. You can also go for MBA course which also has very good job scope.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?