2nd December 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get job in Dubai for Pharmacy Diploma holder?

Hi,
I am a D.Pharmacy practicing holder at Private Hospital. I want to work at Dubai in any Private Hospital. Is there any chance?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI and job in Dubai
  2. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Government sector being a Diploma holder? How should I prepare for the Entrance Exams?
  3. Companies in Dubai offering job to M.Sc Biotechnology holder? Is there any entrance exam available? Minimum percentage required to get job?
  4. Work at Dubai private hospital after working as a D.pharmacy practicing holder at private hospital in India? -- [New]
  5. Details and contact number of colleges in Dubai for Diploma?
  6. Syllabus or written test papers of pharmacist?
  7. Names of the institutes in Dubai for Welding diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get Government jobs being a Diploma holder in Pharmacy?
  9. Which course is helpful for getting a job in Dubai?
  10. Does a Diploma holder have chance to get job in Chandigarh? Which company in Punjab recruits such Diploma holder?
  11. How can I study B.Tech(CSE) through Distance Education alongwith job in Dubai after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  12. Chances to study PG Diploma in Hospital domain for B.Pharmacy graduate?
  13. Which pharmacy course is better for me to get a job? I am a bachelor in pharmacy.
  14. Companies in Punjab recruiting Diploma holder in ECE?
  15. What are the government jobs available for diploma holder in electrical?
  16. MBBS admission chances on the basis of Diploma in Pharmacy?
  17. Are there any colleges in Dubai Offering Part-time Degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. Which are the colleges in Dubai in which I can do Mechanical Diploma course? Fee structure of it?
31st December 2015, 11:44 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Chances to get job in Dubai for Pharmacy Diploma holder?

Yes, there is a chance but along-with chance there is a risk too.
You need to get H1 visa and get it approved by the local as well as the government body.
You need to mention the purpose of the work.
You must have your reference in the country where you are going.
You must have the referral in the company where you are going.

** So, if you are having all this point along-with you, then it will be easy for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?