10th November 2015, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Chances of getting Visa to study MBA in Sofia/Lincoln University with 6.0 Bands in IELTS?

Hello,
I want to apply in Sofia/Lincoln university for MBA and my IELTS Bands is 6.0 and I haven't done GRE and TOEFL. What are the chances to get visa and I Don't have any backlogs in B.Tech.

Related Questions:
  1. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  2. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  4. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  5. Can I get USA Visa having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  6. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  7. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  9. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  10. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
  11. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  12. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  13. Can I get student visa to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 47% in 12th?
  14. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get student visa for Australia after B.E in Electronics and communication and scoring 6.5 bands in Australia?
  16. Chances of getting Visa without IELTS and GRE scores?
  17. Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  18. Eligibility to apply for study visa of Canada after completing IELTS with 6 bands and non Medical with 55% marks?
13th November 2015, 08:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of getting Visa to study MBA in Sofia/Lincoln University with 6.0 Bands in IELTS?

Yes, you can get Visa for pursuing MBA course in Sofia/Lincoln University after securing 6 bands in IELTS examination. The Visa Approval will not depend only on your IELTS examination score, the Visa Approval will depend upon your answers to the questions raised by the Visa Interviewer. If the Visa Interviewer satisfies with your answers, your Visa will be approved. So, finally I wanted to say that getting Visa does not depend upon your examination scores.
13th November 2015, 10:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of getting Visa to study MBA in Sofia/Lincoln University with 6.0 Bands in IELTS?

Visa depends on various factors out of which IELTS is one of the factors. You can get Visa with IELTS Band 6 provided :-

- You get admission in a recognized university (Sofia/Lincoln university as per your desire).
- You perform well in the Visa interview.
- You prove your financial stability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?