16th October 2015, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Which course can i pursue in abroad after Diploma in Mechanical?

Sir, I am a last year diploma student in mechanical engineering. I wish to go for higher studies. So i want to know about which course can i pursue in abroad after this?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue B.E in Mechanical in Abroad Studies after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  2. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to do degree in abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60%
  4. Can I do MS abroad in Mechanical Engineering after completing 4 years Technical diploma course?
  5. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  6. What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Can I do B.E. Mechatronics in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. How to study in Abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? How to study in Abroad?
  9. How to earn money and get a job in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with first class?
  10. How may I get a job in abroad after completing Diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma student?
  12. Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  13. Can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  15. What courses should I do to pursue MS in abroad being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Can I study B.Tech in Abroad if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis?
  17. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  18. Can I go to abroad for further studies after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
17th October 2015, 11:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course can i pursue in abroad after Diploma in Mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a last year diploma student in mechanical engineering. I wish to go for higher studies. So i want to know about which course can i pursue in abroad after this?
You can do under graduate course in Abroad but you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL entrance exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.

TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
17th October 2015, 05:44 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course can i pursue in abroad after Diploma in Mechanical?

You can pursue the course of BE Abroad after the completion of your diploma.
You need to appear for the SAT Examination.
You also need to appear for the TOEFL Examination.
Once you are able to clear both the Examinations then you will be able to take admission to the course of BE in Mechanical Engineering.
For you once you have passed the course of Diploma it is best for you to study the course of BE in Mechanical Engineering from Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?