27th May 2015, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Colleges in abroad for B.Tech after completing diploma in ECE and application procedure for the same?

I am going to complete my diploma in ECE and now want to join collages in abroad for doing B.tech . What is the procedure and in which collages should I try ????

29th May 2015, 09:42 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges in abroad for B.Tech after completing diploma in ECE and application procedure for the same?

List of some good colleges in abroad for B.Tech after completing diploma in ECE :
  • University of Liverpool, Liverpool, UK
  • Bilkent University, Ankara, Turkey
  • RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia
  • Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, UK
  • UCSI University, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • University of Bradford, Bradford, UK
  • Taylor's University, Subang Jaya, Malaysia
  • Indiana State University, Terre Haute, USA
  • Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, USA
  • University of Leeds, Leeds, UK
  • University of Dayton, Dayton, USA
  • University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand
To get admission in B.Tech degree course abroad, you need to score well in entrance exams like SAT and TOEFL.
The best entrance exams for you is IELTS as most of the university accept IELTS score for B.Tech degree course.

You have to apply for the desired college online from their site and have to submit your IELTS score to them. They will contact you if you got selected.
14th September 2017, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in abroad for B.Tech after completing diploma in ECE and application procedure for the same?

I have done my BE in ECE and I want to do masters in CS in RMIT (Australia). Is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?