20th November 2015, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Can i study Photography in abroad after completing BCA degree?

I have finished BCA degree. But i don't want to study MCA. Infact i want to study photography and that too in abroad. So i want to confirm if i can do so?

14th September 2017, 04:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i study Photography in abroad after completing BCA degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have finished BCA degree. But i don't want to study MCA. Infact i want to study photography and that too in abroad. So i want to confirm if i can do so?

Yes, you can study Photography courses in various abroad countries after completion of BCA degree. Many universities in abroad countries offering the Photography Graduation course (BA Photography, Bachelor of Fine Arts (Photography), Photography Practices BA (Hons), Photography and Video Art BA (Hons) etc.) and Diploma courses. Students after completion of 12 years of formal education can pursue the graduate courses. You have to submit your IELTS or TOEFL score to prove your English proficiency. Some universities also ask for your portfolio of images for selection. You can find the photography courses in New Zealand, USA, UK, Australia etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?