31st March 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Is work experience mandatory to study MBA in France or Germany through GMAT?

Friends,
I want to do my MBA in Abroad
specially in France or Germany.
I would like to know that for
doing MBA if I appear in GMAT
then I have to get some experience also?
Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  2. How can I study Medicine in Romania, France and Germany being a student of Tunisia? Whether country language is mandatory?
  3. How to get admission in London Business School?
  4. Is it mandatory to appear in GMAT for studying MBA in Australia?
  5. MBA in Abroad after having 3 years of work experience? Do I need to score good in GMAT or can find admission in local colleges?
  6. How to study Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany having done B.Tech in Mechanical? Which will be more beneficial for me between GRE score and Work Experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to do MBA in US after scoring 570 in GMAT?
  8. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  9. Can I apply in GMAT to pursue Management Studies in any foreign school without any work experience being a B.A. student?
  10. Having 2 years of experience if enough to get a good college through GMAT?
  11. Can I study another Masters in Germany, France or Australia?
  12. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course after completing B.Tech Biotech and gaining two year work experience in Biotech industry?
  13. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?
  14. Can I study Master degree again in Germany, Australia or France if completed B.Com and M.Com?
  15. Can I study Master degree again in Germany, Australia or France if completed B.Com and M.Com?
  16. List of the colleges for a candidate who scored 680 marks in GMAT and having 5 years work experience?
  17. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  18. Do we require work experience for CAT and GMAT?
7th April 2015, 12:54 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is work experience mandatory to study MBA in France or Germany through GMAT?

First you should complete GMAT and IELTS exams to pursue MBA in Germany or France. And whether work experience is required or not, depends upon the university/college in which you wish to join. That's because in Germany and France, some universities are offering MBA admissions only for the students who have work experience, while some universities are not considering any work experience. So, first you should check the admission requirements of the universities, in which you are interested to join. Then you will get a clear idea, whether you should gain any work experience or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?