24th January 2016, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Which countries are better to study Dentistry? What is the value of Dentistry course in abroad?

I want to be a Dentist in future. I wants to do the related course but not in India. I want to know which countries are best to study this course. Also tell me about the value of the course done in India for getting job abroad?

21st September 2017, 04:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which countries are better to study Dentistry? What is the value of Dentistry course in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to be a Dentist in future. I wants to do the related course but not in India. I want to know which countries are best to study this course. Also tell me about the value of the course done in India for getting job abroad?

Following countries are better to study Dentistry: United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom, Japan, Australia, New Zealand and Hong Kong.
The value for the Dentist is very good in abroad countries like USA, UK, Canada, Japan, Singapore etc. Candidates should have studied the course in the same country to pursue practice or they have to clear some add on course or examinations to practice in the abroad countries. Following countries are paying high for the dentist Singapore, England, Sweden, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, Norway and Spain. Actually, the demand for the dentist is high in the above mentioned countries.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?