2nd February 2016, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Scope of doing MBBS in Russia?

I want to do MBBS in russia there is good scope or not. Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

21st September 2017, 05:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of doing MBBS in Russia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do MBBS in russia there is good scope or not. Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Candidates should select the medical college / university which is approved by the World Health Organisation (WHO). Candidates after completion of the MD (which is equivalent to MBBS in India) in Russia, have to clear the Screening Test conducted by the Medical Council of India (MCI) to practice in India. Many students from India studying MD in Russia, as the cost of studying the course in Russia is less. Candidates after completing the MD from Russia can practice in countries like Russia, Europe, USA, India etc. but they have to clear examinations conducted by the respective country. The quality of education in Russia is good. Candidates can find information on the websites about studying in Russia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?