1st September 2014, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Which country is best to make future after B.Tech Indian or USA?

Sir....which country suits best after completing b.tech in ece...india or usa?
I am not able to decide about future in INDIA OR USA?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any future prospects of job (In UK, USA or EU Country) after I do MBBS from Ukraine having ECTS applicable in UK or USA?
  2. Which country is suitable for future studies in automobile Engineering in Europe or USA?
  3. How may I do my MS in USA? What's the fee structure for the same? How may I get details about the GRE pattern?
  4. Is there any entrance exam for Post graduation in Nanotechnology after Chemistry honours?
  5. What are the government jobs related to mechatronics engineering field?
  6. Which country is best for PG Biotech?
  7. USA civil engineering job are avilable or not for Indian people without citizenship of USA?
  8. How to get into MIT USA?
  9. Future prospects of doing MS in USA? Is USA better or UK for studying MS?
  10. What's the future prospective in context of better job in foreign countries like USA, Canada or Australia?
  11. Are Indian students not treated well in USA or UK countries?
  12. Is it beneficial to do B.Tech from USA or from Indian Colleges like Thapar and PEC? Would a degree of B.Tech from USA help me in getting a good salary in India?
  13. Doing MDS is best in India or America? Entrance test, best colleges and reference books?
  14. How may I get job in top companies? I've completed my 10th with 48.2% , 12th with 59.2% and B.Tech till 7th sem is 60.45% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to do MS in USA after scoring 1020 in GRE score and 86 TOEFL score?
  16. How can I apply for Indian Institute of Astrophysics?
  17. Which country is best for electronics?
  18. How to be a part of military of SA? Where to get the application form?
12th September 2014, 12:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country is best to make future after B.Tech Indian or USA?

There are opportunities in both the countries and both India and USA are good places to pursue higher studies after B.Tech. However, if one goes into a detailed comparison, then studies after B.Tech in USA is better than that in India especially if you are aspiring for research field. This is because India is lacking in the infrastructure part and there are more exposure and opportunities in USA. There is not even a IC fabrication lab in India which depicts that the facilities in India are limited. Thus, USA is definitely a better place of study. But, it is true that the cost of study in India is lesser than that in USA. SO if you are financially stable and get opportunity of higher studies in USA in a reputed university, then you should definitely opt for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?