16th August 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in MBBS at Italy?

I want to do mbbs in Italy. Please give me information, how to take admission in the course of my choice that is Mbbs in Italy?

Related Questions:
  1. Post graduate courses after MBBS in Italy? How to pursue MD or MS in Italy?
  2. Good Universities in Ukraine, Czech, Italy etc. offering MBBS / MD / MS after 12th standard with science from India? Admission and fee?
  3. List of scholarships for Post graduation(Chemistry) in India and Italy?
  4. How to do MBA after doing M.A, B.Ed? I have done B.A with 53%
  5. What is the last date of submission of form in Sikkim Manipal University? How much to pay for the course of MBA?
  6. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  7. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  8. If I pass automobile engineering here in India will I get job in Italy? Can I repay bank loan directly from Italy?
  9. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  10. How can I get admission into MBBS? I am 42 years old
  11. How much marks are required for admission in engineering in Canada, Australia and Italy?
  12. Admission procedure of Bachelor of Architecture at Sayajirao university Baroda?
  13. Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure?
  14. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
  15. How can I get admission form for MBBS courses in Jharkhand? How may I get details about MBBS courses available?
  16. Model question papers for NTPC Assistant Chemistry Trainee Post?
  17. IIT JEE Online Examination Form - Rejection Possibilty -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Slip or Challan for Deposition of Exam Fees of DNB Final Exam?
10th September 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in MBBS at Italy?

respected sir,
i completed my Bsc nursing(4 years) in india.now i want to do mbbs in italy.is there any possibility to do mbbs after bsc nursing,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?