26th January 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Which country is better to do higher education after B.Tech ECE?

my b.tech completed,i am intrested to study higher education in abroad.My engineering background is ece which country is better for ece students .please sir give me complete details about the best coure and living cost,fee details.

1st February 2015, 01:59 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country is better to do higher education after B.Tech ECE?

The best course after B.Tech ECE abroad is MS in this domain or MBA. It depends on your interest which will help you in taking decision and going for further studies. For any of the courses, the best countries to pursue the course are USA and UK. This is because they not only hold the best universities of the world but also the best job opportunities are present in these countries. The living cost and the fee structure depends on the area and standard of your living and the institute in which you get enrolled. This is because the expense varies widely among the area and the institute concerned. For MS course, you need to appear in the entrance exams- GRE and TOEFL/IELTS and for MBA you need to appear in the entrance exams - GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?