22nd December 2012, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

What are the ways to go for higher education after B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech final year B.Tech

iam studying final year btech in the stream of cse.

what are the ways to go higher education after Btech.

15th January 2013, 04:49 PM
Anuradha M.S

Default Re: What are the ways to go for higher education after B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech final year B.Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam studying final year btech in the stream of cse.

what are the ways to go higher education after Btech.
you can continue your studies with M.Tech in VLSI or you can also choose research field
29th August 2013, 12:41 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the ways to go for higher education after B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech final year B.Tech

Admission to higher education courses are usually done through entrance exams. GATE qualified candidates can try for M.E/M.Tech degree. Admission to MBA is done on the basis of CAT. GRE is the entrance test for M.S degree. M.E/M.Tech degree can be opted in streams like CSE, IT, Information Security, etc. Delhi University, Pune University, etc conducts entrance test for admission to M.Sc (mathematics).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?