1st February 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Process to go America for MS studies? Is it necessary to write GRE, TEOFL and IELTS?

Hi

This is naresh completed B-tech. So i want to go to america for the studie of ms. What is the expenditure for the studies of ms. Is it necessary to write the both the exams like gre and iels and tofel are we need to write any one of the exam.What we need to get the scolarship in us.What we do to get the job like part time.Please give me a brief explanation. By giving your reply i will decide my self.

Thanks &Regards.
Naresh.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  2. Chances of getting Visa without IELTS and GRE scores?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  4. What is the difference between GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  5. Exams required to appear in to go Foreign?
  6. Procedure to study MS in Abroad with scholarship for B.Tech student?
  7. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  8. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  9. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  10. Possibility to study in USA for B.Tech graduate completed from non UGC and AICTE approved college?
  11. How to do MS in US? Which are the top universities for MS in Networking?
  12. Requirements, books, cost and country to study MS Abroad?
  13. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  14. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Further studies in Abroad after B.Tech in Information Technology?
  16. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  17. Which exam I should write to do MS in abroad?
  18. Am I eligible for MS in US and Canada with CGPA of 7.5 in B.E CSE
1st February 2015, 03:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to go America for MS studies? Is it necessary to write GRE, TEOFL and IELTS?

To do MS in US, you need must have completed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university and you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission in most of the US universities. TOEFL/IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By scoring good marks in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination, you can apply for admission in US universities by reporting examination scores. It will cost nearly 15-20 lakhs to study MS course in US. To get scholarship for pursuing MS course in US universities, you must have to score good marks in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination and you must have to apply for admission before 6-8 months of commencement of semester. You can find part time jobs in Campus or Outside of campus in Petrol Bunks, Super Markets, etc.
1st February 2015, 04:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to go America for MS studies? Is it necessary to write GRE, TEOFL and IELTS?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies. The expenditure for MS course abroad depends on the country and the institute you are in along with your standard of living. This is because different institutes have different fee structure and the living cost is different in different countries. Yes, it is necessary to write both GRE and one English proficiency tests among IELTS and TOEFL. However, some universities also take admission on the basis of previous academic record and performance in the English proficiency test - TOEFL or IELTS. Scholarships are given by the foreign institutes on account of outstanding performance in the field of academics, extra curricular and exceptional performance in the entrance exams based on which they take admission. Part time jobs are available in the college as well as outside world especially internet world. You can take up writing jobs online to becoming associates of professors in your college and earn a handsome amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?