31st May 2015, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Which country I should prefer for doing MS after B.Tech in Computer Science?

Did my btech in computer science engineering which country should i prefer for my masters in computer science? Can you please guide me with the best country to opt for doing MS? Just provide me the complete details of what all procedure to be followed to apply for the course?

Thanks!

31st May 2015, 11:42 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country I should prefer for doing MS after B.Tech in Computer Science?

You can opt for any country for pursuing your MS course after completion of your B.Tech course from a recognised university. Best countries for pursuing MS course are US, UK, Australia, Canada, etc. To get admission in MS course in Abroad universities, you need to have a valid GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations score. So, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations to get admission in MS course in Abroad universities. By reporting your GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations score, you can apply for admission to MS Course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?