28th January 2014, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Which country to select for MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam to give and procedure of admission?

I m 12th std and i want to do mbbs after 12th in abroad,so which country should i select and what entrance exam i have to give?????????????and wt would be the procedure to go and study in abroad????plz contact me on dis numb 8898751295

Related Questions:
  1. Which Medical Entrance Exam to give after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Details about the admission procedure for MBBS? Any other exams to give apart from MHT CET and AMUPMDC exam? What is the course fees?
  3. Is there any entrance exam required to get admission in outside universities? What is the procedure to get opportunities for Ph.D in Foreign Country?
  4. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  5. Do we need to give any entrance exam after 12th to get admission in MBBS in D.Y.Patil? Minimum marks required in MHT CET?
  6. Procedure for get admitted for MBBS course after completing 12th science with 62%? Where are the forms available?
  7. How to get admission for MBBS or BDS this year? List of colleges and the procedure for admission?
  8. Admission in MBBS college through qualifying marks without answering the entrance exam?
  9. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  10. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  11. Do we need to give any entrance exam after 12th to get admission for MBBS in D.Y.Patil?
  12. Procedure for getting admission in MBBS after 12th?
  13. How can a student studying 12th from Qatar apply for MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu?
  14. Procedure for admission to do MBBS course after BSc Nursing course?
  15. Which college will I get for engineering after diploma with 86%?
  16. Colleges offering B.Pharm and MBBS course in Gujarat? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  17. Details about admission procedure for IISET? What is the eligibility?
  18. Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?
27th April 2014, 08:54 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which country to select for MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam to give and procedure of admission?

As you have mentioned that you are studying in 12th standard and you want to do MBBS after 12th so, you are confused which country you should go for studying MBBS and you are also confused what entrance exam you should. So, now I am going to clear your confusion about what you have mentioned the questions in the above forum and I hope that you will have the solution as far as possible.

So there are many countries which offer you best MBBS institute where you can go for like according to you can go for Europe where Institutes are famous for their highly qualified lecturers and MBBS institute’s fee in Europe are lower than compared to other countries MBBS institute it will cost you around Euro 5000-6000 including your hostel fee.

You can also go to Russia their institute are also very famous as Russian is well known for their advance technology so Russian MBBS institutes are famous because here teachers are very students friend so students can clarify any doubt and teachers teaches the students in a professional manner using their latest instruments. As you have mentioned that you directly want to take admission after 12th so first you need to study integrated Medical which will take 2 year then you can go for MBBS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?