26th February 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

In which country I should study MS if completed B.Tech(IT)?

hello everyone
i have done B.Tech IT in INDIA.
what steps should i take
to do MS in any good foreign country in Abroad?
And tell me about the country where I should go
for this purpose

Related Questions:
  1. Best college for Robotics after ME? Details of scholarship and entrance? Which country is best?
  2. How to study in European country for M.Pharmacy course? I have completed B.Pharmacy 4 years course
  3. Which branch is preferable for me in MS to study in Abroad if completed B.E. in E&TC? In which country should I pursue M.S. programme?
  4. How to study PG in abroad? Which country is best? Which study is most valuable?
  5. Which entrance I should attempt to go abroad?
  6. Any option for me to get higher education and job in abroad counties at an age of 34?
  7. How can I get a job and study in foreign country after bachelor in Physiotherapy?
  8. Am I eligible for Robotics Engineering after B.Sc in country? Colleges supporting this course?
  9. Can I study B.Tech in any foreign country with scholarship if completed Diploma in E&TC?
  10. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA, Canada or Australia for Diploma in CSE student?
  11. Which country is preferable to study M.S. in Civil Engineering?
  12. How to join CBI after completing B.Tech in IT? What to do to join CBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which country is better to do higher education after B.Tech ECE?
  14. How can I get the books of diploma in engineering for students? How to use the books?
  15. Can I do MCA in any university other than Kerala University after passing BCA via distance education(Kerala University)?
  16. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  17. Which exam to write for admission in Abroad colleges?
  18. Is there any seat available in government colleges in India for foreign students
27th February 2015, 07:14 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which country I should study MS if completed B.Tech(IT)?

You can pursue MS course in any foreign countries like US, Germany, London, Sweden, etc. in which you are interested. To get admission in foreign universities for pursuing MS course, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Appearing in GRE examination is not mandatory to get admission in MS course in foreign universities, whether to appear in GRE or not depends upon the university and country you are going to pursue MS course and it is mandatory that you need to appear in any one English Language Proficiency tests TOEFL/IELTS to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections.By scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in foreign universities by reporting your GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations score.
27th February 2015, 11:43 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which country I should study MS if completed B.Tech(IT)?

You can choose any country, to pursue your MS in Aboard. Most of the students, would like to pursue their MS in any of the following countries. So, I suggest you to choose between these countries.
->USA
->UK
->Germany
->Australia
->Canada

Admission Procedure:-
To apply for admission at foreign universities, first you should complete GRE and IELTS or TOEFL exams. After completing these exams, you should select some universities, at which you want to apply for admission. Then you should apply for admission at those universities by sending your application and your documents, through online or through courier.

Documents Required:-
->GRE and TOEFL or IELTS test scores
->Statement of Purpose
->Letter of Recommendation
->Resume
->Transcripts
->Passport copy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?