28th January 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Which country has good scope for practicing Medicines? What about stipend?

I want to practise mbbs outside india for a few years,,,can u pls tel me which country has got good scope...with good salary...??
and what about learning PG abroad?what about the stipends?

1st January 2015, 12:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country has good scope for practicing Medicines? What about stipend?

Medical standard in many foreign countries is far better than India. So you have a wide range of options. However, UK and USA will top the list. They not only are the leaders in medical field in the world but also has huge scope. SO you can go for MBBS in these countries. However, other countries like Australia, Japan, Germany are also among the top countries in the medical field.
You can definitely go for PG abroad. You need to appear in entrance exams - USMLE, MCAT, TOEFL/IELTS. Stipend depends a great deal on the institute concerned and the position given to you during your internship or the amount of hours you work. It can range from few dollars to quite high range of dollars owing to the patient category and your ability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?