31st January 2011, 06:17 PM
vamsivardhan

Which is the best country to do PG course in MBBS? Which are the exams to be answered? How much is the fee structure?

hi,
i am in my final year MBBS in india.i wish to do post-graduation from abroad.please provide me information regarding
a)the best country to do post graduation from
b)the exams i am supposed to give for the respective countries
c)the cost
i am planing to reside in the same country.if you have any othe information regarding the same topic.
mail me at [email protected]

regards,
vamsi vardhan

Related Questions:
  1. Which country and college has low fee structure for B.Tech?
  2. Which country is best to do MBBS course? -- [New]
  3. List of colleges which offers MBA in abroad at a low fee structure?
  4. In which country should I do MBBS course? Best medical universities and their fee structure?
  5. Admission in colleges Abroad at low fee structure for B.Tech?
  6. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  7. Fee structure of M.Phil course? Duration and the exams to be answered/
  8. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best country to pursue this course?
  9. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  10. Online application form for MBBS entrance exam? What is the fee structure for it?
  11. What is the fee structure for MBBS?
  12. How to study medicine(MBBS) from abroad? What are the exams to be qualified for the same? what are the colleges available? What are their fee structures?
  13. What is the fee structure of MBBS program offered by JIPMER?
  14. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?
  16. Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges?
  17. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  18. What is the qualification criteria and fee structure of MBBS program?
7th June 2011, 05:10 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Default Re: Which is the best country to do PG course in MBBS? Which are the exams to be answered? How much is the fee structure?

Of course USA is the best country to do PG in medicine.
For that you need to appear and clear USMLE-United States Medical Licensing Examination. It is a 3 step exam supported by Federation of State Medical Boards FSMB and National Board of Medical Examiners NBME. It grants you license to practise medicine in the US, so you can take higher study.
Step 1 & 2 CK (clinical knowledge) are avialble at al Prometric test centres step 3 is avilable only in US centres.
These steps are recommended to be completed within a seven year period.
For applying to step 3 you need to obtain a ECFMG-Educational Commission foreign Medical Graduates (by passing part 1 and 2).
Financing of higher study can be easily done by educational loans and you are also paid stipend and scholarships.Part time work is allowed even though time may be a constraint as PG medicine is full time vocation.
1st July 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best country to do PG course in MBBS? Which are the exams to be answered? How much is the fee structure?

i want to do my pg course in harvard university .what exams i have to appear .
27th July 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

hello,
i have completed my Mbbs degree in a popular university in Russia. i wish to do post graduation in any other foreign country. please provide me the information about those favourable countries.
22nd August 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

i can with stand blood..i would like to do pg...so wat should i do..???
18th February 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

i want to complete my PG in Engineering (ME/M-tech) ,where i can complete my PG in best country ahead.
19th September 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

after completing mbbs in india, which country outside has got good scope for practising?...what about the salary.....?countries with any easy way of applying?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?