30th April 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fees of Bachelor in Computing & Information Studies in Washington & Jefferson College?

Please help me to gather the information regarding the duration of the course which is Bachelor in Computing & Information Studies available in Washington & Jefferson College? I want to know about the fees also for this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying Bachelor in Computing & Information Studies in Washington & Jefferson College?
  2. Documents required to study Bachelor in Computing & Information Studies in Washington & Jefferson College?
  3. Important dates of Bachelor in Computing & Information Studies admission in Washington & Jefferson College?
  4. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Computing & Information Studies in Washington & Jefferson College?
  5. MBBS course & fees for each year for government colleges in mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Course structure and duration of MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University? -- [New]
  7. Course details and fees for doing Bachelor of Library Science & Information through distance mode?
  8. M.Com & Diploma in Comparative Mythology
  9. Which is the best course in commerce(IT)?
  10. Which are the courses available to pursue after completing class 10th with Economics, Commercial Application and PT?
  11. Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Library & Information Science in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?
  12. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Management Studies in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?
  13. Admission criteria and fees structure of BAMS in Government Medical College & Hospital, Akola?
  14. Can I get admission in NIT Jalandhar or Punjab University with a score of 448 in GATE Exam?
  15. Fees structure of b. com. honors in shriram college in Delhi?
  16. Possibility to get admission in IIT for Bachelor in Computer Science & Information System student at Singapore?
  17. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
  18. Where to apply for PG Diploma in Advanced Computing? Fees required for it?
5th June 2018, 12:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fees of Bachelor in Computing & Information Studies in Washington & Jefferson College?

"Bachelor in Computing & Information Studies in Washington & Jefferson College"

"Bachelor in Computing & Information course is 4 years duration long.

=>Fee expenses:

1st year tuition fees:- Rs. 29,72,099

Other expenses in 1st year
Hostel & Meals. - Rs. 7,57,510
Service Fee. - Rs. 17,100
Activity Fee. - Rs. 15,088
Health Services Fee - Rs. 6,706

Total. ---------------- Rs. 7,96,405
* * ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** * * ** ** ** ** ** ** * * * ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?