31st March 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for job in BHEL company? I'm mechanical student of Millennium institute of technology Saharanpur

Hello Sir,
I am the student of MILLENNIUM INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY SAHARANPUR
and my branch is mechanical. and i am in second year. I want to know that
how I can apply in bhel company.

Related Questions:
26th February 2012, 08:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for job in BHEL company? I'm mechanical student of Millennium institute of technology Saharanpur

There are lots of opportunities for a mechanical engineer to join BHEL. It is one of the premier engineering companies in the country and is one of the most performing PSU’s. The post that a B.Tech graduate can apply for is as Engineer Trainees. The selection process involves a written test and personal interview. The career growth in BHEL is also too good and an aspirant can look forward for an impressive career in the organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?