30th April 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Course structure & duration of BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University?

Respected Sir, I want to secure an admission in BS in Web Design & Development in Full Sail University. I would like to know about the structure of this course. So, can you tell me the structure and the duration also of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and requirements to study BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University?
  2. Financial aid to study BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University?
  3. Fee expenses of BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University?
  4. Entrance exams available to study BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University?
  5. Course duration & fee structure of M.Des in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?
  6. Course structure and duration of Master of Product Design and Development Management in Northwestern University Segal Design Institute? -- [New]
  7. Entrance exam to study BS(Interior Architecture & Design) in Newschool of Architecture & Design, California? Duration of this course?
  8. Course fee & duration of BS(Construction Management) in Newschool of Architecture & Design?
  9. Course duration & fee structure of B.Des(Interior Design) in Deccan Institute of Technology?
  10. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Game Design in Animotion Multimedia Education?
  11. Course structure & duration of BS(Physics) in McMurry University?
  12. Structure of PG Diploma in Women’s Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?
  13. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Women Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?
  14. Course structure & duration of BS(Applied Mathematics) in University of Pittsburgh Bradford?
  15. Course structure and duration of MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?
  16. How to get into Research & Development (R&D) after MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of LLM(Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law) in University of Zurich?
  18. Course duration & structure of BFA(Animation) in Amity University, Noida?
5th June 2018, 06:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure & duration of BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University?

"BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University'

"BS (Web Design & Development) is 20 months duration course for campus study and 29 months for online study in this university.

>Course structure for campus study: (monthly breakdown)

Creative Presentation
Psychology of Play
Technology in the Entertainment and Media Industries
English Composition I
Discrete Mathematics
Scalable Data Infrastructures
Art History
Emerging Interface Design
Database Structures
Project and Portfolio I: Development
Advanced Scalable Data Infrastructures
Interfaces and Usability
Project and Portfolio II: Web Design and Development
Fundamentals of Physical Science
Visual Frameworks
Project and Portfolio III: Web Design and Development
Applied Design Tools and Interfaces
Designing for Web Standards I
Statistics
Designing for Web Standards II
Programming for Web Applications
Project and Portfolio IV: Web Design and Development
Advanced Database Structures
Design Patterns for Web Programming
Server-Side Languages
Project and Portfolio V: Web Design and Development
Advanced Server-Side Languages
Leadership and Organizational Behavior
Project and Portfolio VI: Web Design and Development
Web Application Integration
Deployment of Web Applications
Project and Portfolio VII: Web Design and Development

For more details about course structure of online study, please visit to the link mentioned below.

https://www.fullsail.edu/degrees/web...d-development-

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?