18th June 2018, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of MBA(Tourism) in Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts?

Respected Sir, I want to secure an admission in MBA(Tourism) in Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts. I would like to know about the structure of this course. So, can you tell me the structure and the duration also of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Financial aid to study MBA(Tourism) in Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts?
  2. Fee expenses of MBA(Tourism) in Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts?
  3. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(Tourism) in Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts?
  4. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Tourism) in Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts?
  5. Course structure and duration of MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  6. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker in Institute of Applied Health Sciences, Kolkata? -- [New]
  7. Course structure & duration of BS(Applied Mathematics) in University of Pittsburgh Bradford?
  8. Course structure and duration of MSc in Biomedical Sciences(Cancer Biology) in University of WestMinster?
  9. Entrance exam to study Bachelor in Information Technology in Vamk University of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  11. Course structure and duration of PhD(History of Arts) in Panjab University?
  12. How can I study Aeronautical Engineering abroad if I am from Nepal? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Course structure and duration of PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  14. Entrance exam to study MBA(Clean Technology Management) in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?
  15. What is the amount required to do MS in Germany?
  16. Course duration and fee structure of MPhil(Applied Geology) in Madras University?
  17. Course duration and fees of ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  18. Course structure and duration of MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?