12th June 2018, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study Bachelor in Information Technology in Vamk University of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?

Kindly let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in Vamk University of Applied Sciences for studying Bachelor in Information Technology? I would also like to know about the duration of this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Bachelor in Information Technology course offered in Vamk University of Applied Sciences?
  2. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Information Technology in Vamk University of Applied Sciences?
  3. Eligibility to get Bachelor in Information Technology admission in Vamk University of Applied Sciences? Fee expenses of Bachelor in Information Technology?
  4. Documents required to get Bachelor in Information Technology admission in Vamk University of Applied Sciences?
  5. Entrance exam to study MBA(Clean Technology Management) in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?
  6. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  7. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Applied Sciences & Technology Entrance Test- Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Colleges which are the offering integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology? I am doing final year B.Tech biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information about MBA(Clean Technology Management) course offered in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences? -- [New]
  10. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  11. Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Perfusion Technology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur?
  12. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Applied Sciences & Technology- Home Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Is it necessary to study IT in 12th standard to study further BSc(IT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Course fee and duration of Bachelor of Applied Management course in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology?
  15. Is it necessary to be an Avionics & Aerospace engineer to become a Cosmologist?
  16. Best stream to pursue B.Sc? Difference between honours and general ? Top college in Chandigarh?
  17. List of universities and qualification required for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  18. What is the date of BSc admission for BSc IT branch?
28th June 2018, 10:30 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Bachelor in Information Technology in Vamk University of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?

If you want to get admission in Vamk University of Applied Sciences to pursue Bachelor in Information Technology, you have to take an English Proficiency Test like IELTS (International English Language Test System). For secure admission, you must have qualified IELTS with minimum Overall Band Score of 6.0.

Bachelor in Information Technology in Vamk University of Applied Sciences is course duration of 4 years.

Last edited by ppsahu; 15th August 2018 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?