5th July 2018, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of MSc(Genomic Medicine) in Birmingham University?

Hello everyone, I just want to know the structure of the course, named, MSc(Genomic Medicine) which is offered in Birmingham University. Kindly let me know about the course duration also. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) in University of Birmingham?
  2. Course structure and duration of MSc(Clinical Primary and Community Care) in Birmingham University?
  3. Does University of Birmingham provides Doctor of Medicine course?
  4. How can I apply to study MSc(Genomic Medicine) in Birmingham University?
  5. Course structure and duration of MS(Clinical Research) in Boston University School of Medicine?
  6. Course structure and duration of DEHM in MBEHSM?
  7. Can I pay course fee of MSc(Genomic Medicine) in EMI mode to Birmingham University?
  8. Eligibility to get MSc(Genomic Medicine) admission in Birmingham University?
  9. What are the various courses available in medical field other than MBBS? Which are the exams conducted?
  10. Course structure and duration of Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru? -- [New]
  11. How can I apply to study Diploma in Rheumatology after completing MD in Medicine? Course duration and fee structure of this course?
  12. Entrance exam to study MSc(Genomic Medicine) in Birmingham University?
  13. Different types of fields that are there in medical in future?
  14. Other fields in biology (medical) other than MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of Medical universities in United Kingdom for which banks will grant education loan
  16. Courses available in Medical field other than MBBS and BDS?
  17. Scope, fee structure, duration and application for Diploma in Herbal Medicine and Siddha?
  18. Course duration and fee structure of MDS(Oral Medicine & Radiology) in Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research?
9th July 2018, 02:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of MSc(Genomic Medicine) in Birmingham University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I just want to know the structure of the course, named, MSc(Genomic Medicine) which is offered in Birmingham University. Kindly let me know about the course duration also. Kindly tell me immediately.

The course structure of MSc Genomic Medicine in Birmingham University is as follows:

Mandatory core modules:

Fundamentals in Human Genetics and Genomics
Bioinformatics, Interpretation and Data Quality Assurance in Genomic Analysis
Omics Techniques and Technologies and their application to Genomic Medicine
Research Project or Literature – based Dissertation

Elective core modules:

Genomics of Common and Rare Inherited Diseases
Pharmacogenomics and Stratified Healthcare
Genomics in Cancer Pathology
Pharmacogenomics and Stratified Healthcare
Application of Genomics in Infectious Disease

Optional Modules:

Introduction to the Counselling Skills used in Genomics Medicine
Ethical, Legal and Social Issues in Applied Genomics
Economic Modules and Human Genomics
Workplace based learning in genomic medicine
Professional and Research Skills
Advanced Bioinformatics

Candidates have to contact the Birmingham University for the exact duration of the MSc Genomic Medicine course. The MSc Genomic Medicine course is available to study in Full time and Part time mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?