5th July 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study MSc(Genomic Medicine) in Birmingham University?

I am interested to apply for MSc(Genomic Medicine) course in Birmingham University. Can I know that how I can apply for this course? Please help me to know about the process for applying in this university for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Does University of Birmingham provides Doctor of Medicine course?
  2. Entrance exam to study MSc(Genomic Medicine) in Birmingham University?
  3. Procedure to get admission in University of Birmingham for study MBA(Marketing Management)? -- [New]
  4. Course structure and duration of MSc(Genomic Medicine) in Birmingham University?
  5. Entrance exam to study Masters in Environmental Science from University of Birmingham? When to apply for it?
  6. Can I pay course fee of MSc(Genomic Medicine) in EMI mode to Birmingham University?
  7. Eligibility to get MSc(Genomic Medicine) admission in Birmingham University?
  8. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) in University of Birmingham?
  9. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Clinical Primary and Community Care) in Birmingham University?
  10. In which university I should study MS in Computer Science among St. Andrews University, University of Birmingham, University of Exeter and University of Sheffield?
  11. Universities to study ayuveda medicine in India? Courses and Fee Structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission procedure and requirements to study MSc(Clinical Primary and Community Care) in Birmingham University?
  13. In which branch of medical science should i study after finishing MBBS?
  14. Course structure and duration of MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) in University of Birmingham?
  15. Job opportunities through MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) of University of Birmingham?
  16. Preocedure to take admission in B.Pharmacy course at Birmingham City University? Eligibility criteria and fees of this course?
  17. Admission details of MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) in University of Birmingham?
  18. Possibility to study MBA in Insurance Management in distance mode from University of Birmingham, United Kingdom?
9th July 2018, 03:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study MSc(Genomic Medicine) in Birmingham University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to apply for MSc(Genomic Medicine) course in Birmingham University. Can I know that how I can apply for this course? Please help me to know about the process for applying in this university for this course.

You can apply for the admission to study MSc Genomic Medicine in Birmingham University with the following documents: academic certificate and transcripts, proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL 7.0 with no band less than 6.5), references, personal statement, etc. You can apply online by clicking the specific programme (MSc Genomic Medicine) you wish to apply for. You have to create your account with the Birmingham University and submit your application and supporting documents online. You can find the details in the Birmingham University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?