3rd November 2017, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

List of Medical universities in United Kingdom for which banks will grant education loan

I am studying MBBS course and after it want to study MS from United Kingdom. Please tell me about universities for which I can get education loan from Indian Banks.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Management Universities in United Kingdom for which education loan is granted? Which bank will be suitable for it?
  2. List of Management colleges in USA for which banks can grant education loan? Do the banks pay whole amount in one time?
  3. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  4. Best universities in United Kingdom to study integrated Masters and PhD in Sociology? Procedure to get education loan for it?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  6. List of Banks offering an Education Loan with best interest rate & processing scheme to study MBBS in United States?
  7. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BAMS -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Whether all Banks will offer me Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study B.Tech? What are the terms of an Education Loan?
  9. How to do M.Tech from UK or USA? I have scored 72% marks in B.Tech
  10. Preferable Banks to apply for Education Loan to study MS in United States?
  11. Colleges providing degree in Safety and Occupational Health Engineering? Which banks can grant education loan? What is the scenario of education loan?
  12. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
  13. List of colleges of Ukraine for which banks can grant education loan to study MBBS course? For how much amount should I apply?
  14. List of banks providing an education loan for all expenditure of studies? Are banks providing education loan only for tuition fees?
  15. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for B.P.Ed course? -- [New]
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?
  17. List of courses after B.Sc Chemistry for which banks grant education loan? Fees required for the course?
  18. Names of banks which provide education loan to pursue CA course?
7th November 2017, 11:34 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Medical universities in United Kingdom for which banks will grant education loan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying MBBS course and after it want to study MS from United Kingdom. Please tell me about universities for which I can get education loan from Indian Banks.

List of medical universities in the United Kingdom for which banks will grant education loan is given below;

University of Cambridge - Official Website

University of Oxford - Official Website

University of Birmingham - Official Website

University of Manchester - Official Website

Newcastle University - Official Website

University College London - Official Website

University of Glasgow - Official Website
7th November 2017, 06:51 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Medical universities in United Kingdom for which banks will grant education loan

Here, I am providing you the list of Medical Universities in United Kingdom for which Indian Banks will provide education loan:-
Hull York Medical School
University of Abredeen
Cardiff University
University of Dundee
Durham University
University of East Anglia
University of Edinburgh
University of Exeter
University of Glasgow
Keele University
King's College London
University of Leicester
University of Manchester
Newcastle University
University of Nottingham
University of Seffield
University of Southampton
University of St. Andrews
Queen's University Belfast
University of Warwick
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?