10th July 2018, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of MSc(Clinical Primary and Community Care) in Birmingham University?

Respected Sir, I want to secure an admission in MSc(Clinical Primary and Community Care) in Birmingham University. I would like to know about the structure of this course. So, can you tell me the structure and the duration also of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Clinical Primary and Community Care) in Birmingham University?
  2. Fee expenses of MSc(Clinical Primary and Community Care) in Birmingham University?
  3. Admission procedure and requirements to study MSc(Clinical Primary and Community Care) in Birmingham University?
  4. Course structure and duration of MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) in University of Birmingham?
  5. Financial aid to study MSc(Clinical Primary and Community Care) in Birmingham University?
  6. Course structure and duration of MSc(Genomic Medicine) in Birmingham University?
  7. Course structure and duration of Master of Health Leadership & Policy In Seniors Care in University of British Columbia?
  8. Can I get admission in Physiotherapy course if my age is more than 35 years?
  9. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Where to apply to study Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education? Fees required to study this course?
  11. Does University of Birmingham provides Doctor of Medicine course?
  12. Procedure to get admission in University of Birmingham for study MBA(Marketing Management)? -- [New]
  13. Which university provide MS course after Mechanical Engineering in between University of Birmingham and Lancaster University? How to get admission?
  14. Course structure & duration of BS(Physics) in McMurry University?
  15. In which university I should study MS in Computer Science among St. Andrews University, University of Birmingham, University of Exeter and University of Sheffield?
  16. Course structure and duration of PhD(Electrochemistry) in Delhi University?
  17. Course structure and duration of PhD(Commerce) in Mangalore University?
  18. Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs for a candidate who has secured admission in MS at University of Birmingham?
14th July 2018, 05:47 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of MSc(Clinical Primary and Community Care) in Birmingham University?

'MSc(Clinical Primary and Community Care) in Birmingham University"

Students can persue MSc(Clinical Primary and Community Care) course in full-time, part-time and flexible mode.

>Course structure is as follows

Compulsory Modules:-

Dissertation (60 credits)

Epidemiology Statistics and Research Methods (20 credits)

Qualitative Research Methods (20 credits)

Clinical Modules -*select a minimum of 40 credits from this list*

Heart Failure Management (10/20 credits)

Management of Gynaecology in the Community (10/20 credits)

Mental Health Care in the Community (10/20 credits)

Diagnosis and Management of Respiratory Disorders (10/20 credits)

Non-clinical modules :- select a minimum of 20 credits from this list

Current Issues in Health (20 credits)

Developing Evidence Based Practice (20 credits)

Introduction to Health Economics (20 credits)

Teaching and Learning for Health Professionals (20 credits)

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?