31st May 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Biomedical Engineering in Ku Leuven?

Hello Sir, kindly provide me the structure of Master of Biomedical Engineering course. I want to get admission for this course in Ku Leuven? So I want to know about the course structure. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Master of Biomedical Engineering in Ku Leuven?
  2. Requirements to study Master of Biomedical Engineering in Ku Leuven?
  3. Eligibility to study Master of Biomedical Engineering in Ku Leuven?
  4. Entrance exams to study Master of Biomedical Engineering in Ku Leuven?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Biomedical Sciences) in BIHER, Chennai?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras? -- [New]
  7. What are the higher education option for me after B.tech in Bio Medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Biofabrication in Utrecht University?
  10. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in PSPC?
  12. Fee expenses of Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of Master’s in Audit Analytics in Bentley University?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Engineering Management in Lawrence Technological University?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Integrated Systems Biology in University of Luxembourg?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Fine Arts in Sculpture course of Jamia Millia Islamia?
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of Master of Information Systems at San Francisco University?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering in VIA University College?
26th August 2018, 07:09 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Biomedical Engineering in Ku Leuven?

Master of Biomedical Engineering in Ku Leuven is course duration of 1 year for full-time and 2 year for part time mode.

> Fee structure is as follow:
For EEA student:*682,9 euro (full-time registration)*and*460,6*euro (part-time registration)
For Non-EEA student:*4000 euro (full-time registration) and 2000 euro (part-time registration)

Course structure is given below:

> Common core:
Basic medical courses,
Biomedical engineering courses,
Project based learning

> Elective courses:
Biomechanics and Tissue* Engineering,
Medical devices,
Information acquisition systems,
Information processing software

> General interest courses:
Communication,
Broadening,
Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?