31st May 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Master of Biomedical Engineering in Ku Leuven?

Please help me to secure admission in Ku Leuven for Master of Biomedical Engineering course. I just want to know which entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to study Master of Biomedical Engineering in Ku Leuven?
  2. Detailed information about Master of Biomedical Engineering in Ku Leuven?
  3. Eligibility to study Master of Biomedical Engineering in Ku Leuven?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Biomedical Engineering in Ku Leuven?
  5. Which subject should I opt in 11th to study Biomedical Engineering? List of entrance exams for it?
  6. What are the higher education option for me after B.tech in Bio Medical?
  7. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  8. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What course to study after completing Diploma in Biomedical?
  10. Entrance exams available to study MS(Biomedical Engineering) in New Jersey Institute of Technology?
  11. Government colleges to study Diploma in Biomedical Engineering? Entrance exam for it?
  12. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University?
  13. Eligibility to study Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol for BTech(Biomedical Engineering) student? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to study Master's in Biomedical Engineering in Delft University of Technology?
  15. Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  16. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  17. Best government college to study Biomedical Engineering in Maharashtra? Entrance exam available for it?
  18. Information about Radiology Master's Degree in Abroad for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) student?
26th August 2018, 06:10 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Master of Biomedical Engineering in Ku Leuven?

If you want to study Master of Biomedical Engineering in Ku Leuven, you need to appear and qualify English Proficiency Test IELTS with minimum overall score of 7.0 and no band less than 6.5 or TOEFL (iBT) with minimum overall score of 100 pt. and on each component (listening, reading, writing, and speaking) minimum 20pt. Once you have cleared that test, you can apply for admission in Master of Biomedical Engineering in Ku Leuven.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?