17th July 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the fee expenses in University of Cambridge for Master in Construction Engineering course? I want to know about the fee expenses so please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge?
  2. Entrance exams available to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge?
  3. Eligibility to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  4. Course structure and duration of Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge?
  5. Fee expenses of Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Engineering Management in Lawrence Technological University?
  8. Is it compulsory to appear entrance exam for study Master of Finance and Accounting in Aligarh Muslim University? Can I get fee concession? Total fee expenses of this course?
  9. Fee expenses of BTech(Petroleum Engineering) in Presidency University, Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee expenses of BTech(EE) in Mizoram University?
  11. Fee expenses of PhD(Engineering Education) in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Construction Engineering in Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic, Jaipur?
  13. Fee expenses of Master of Fashion Management in IIFT, Kolar?
  14. Fee expenses of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Graphic Era Hill University? -- [New]
  15. How can I get admission to study Bachelor's Degree in Cambridge University with full scholarship if expecting above 90% in 12th?
  16. Fee expenses of PhD(Chemical Engineering) in Royal Global University, Guwahati?
  17. Fee expenses of Master of Furniture Design at CEPT University?
  18. Fee expenses of Master in Business and Technology in Vrije Universiteit Brussel?
20th July 2018, 01:28 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge?

Fee expenses of Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge:-

Tuition Fee - £26,376
Accommodation and Food - £2,250-£6,000 en suite
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?