31st May 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Master of Biomedical Engineering in Ku Leuven?

Dear friends, I have heard about the course which is Master of Biomedical Engineering offered in Ku Leuven. Can anyone of you kindly provide me the details of this course? Please let me know about the details of this course asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to study Master of Biomedical Engineering in Ku Leuven?
  2. Eligibility to study Master of Biomedical Engineering in Ku Leuven?
  3. Entrance exams to study Master of Biomedical Engineering in Ku Leuven?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Biomedical Engineering in Ku Leuven?
  5. What are the higher education option for me after B.tech in Bio Medical?
  6. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What course to study after completing Diploma in Biomedical?
  8. Information about Radiology Master's Degree in Abroad for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) student?
  9. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?
  10. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Biomedical Engineering without doing maths?
  12. Eligibility to study Master's in Biomedical Engineering in Delft University of Technology?
  13. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  14. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  15. Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  16. Detailed information about Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras? -- [New]
  17. What are the courses related to B.Ed related to life science?
  18. May I be eligible for Ph.D admission in Bio-statistics at AIIMS-Delhi being a master's in Biomedical Engineering?
26th August 2018, 05:41 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Master of Biomedical Engineering in Ku Leuven?

Detailed information about Master of Biomedical Engineering in Ku Leuven is given below.

Level of study:*Postgraduate

Mode of study:*Full-time or part time

Duration:*1 year for full-time and 2 year for part time

Entry requirements: Master of Engineering, Master of Bio-engineering, Bachelor of Engineering students (four year curriculum from selected academic institutions)

English language requirements: IELTS or equivalent

Course fee: EEA student:*682,9 euro (full-time registration)*and*460,6*euro (part-time registration)
*********Non-EEA student:*4000 euro (full-time registration) and 2000 euro (part-time registration)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?