2nd August 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Computer Science) in Northumbria University London?

Hi Sir, I have a keen interest to do MSc(Computer Science) from Northumbria University London. So, I would like to know about the expenses of this course. Can I know about the structure of this course also?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study MSc(Computer Science) in Northumbria University London?
  2. Detailed information about MSc(Computer Science) in Northumbria University London?
  3. Eligibility to study MSc(Computer Science) in Northumbria University London for BTech(CSE) student?
  4. Job opportunities through MSc(Computer Science) of Northumbria University London? -- [New]
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) in City University of London?
  6. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM (Criminal Science & Criminology) at Tehran University?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Fisheries Science) in Marathwada Agriculture University?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of BS(Marine Science) offered in University of Hawaii, Hilo?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Industrial Science) in TIAT?
  12. What will be the total expense of doing MS from Germany?
  13. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of M.Phil(Political Science) in Berhampur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Applied Computer Science in Jadavpur University?
  16. Fee expenses of MPT(Rehabilitation) in Charotar University of Science and Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Human Nutrition) in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Library Science in Nalanda Open University?
10th August 2018, 06:24 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Computer Science) in Northumbria University London?

MSc(Computer Science) in Northumbria University London is a duration of 1 year full time class room course.

>Fee expenses:
£7,995 for UK/EU students
£14,000 for International students

>Course structure:

Information Governance and Cyber Security (20 credits)

Leadership in a Digital Age (20 credits)

Software Engineering Principles (20 credits)

Data and Analytics Principles (20 credits)

Innovations in Business and Technology (20 credits)

Research Methods for Professional Practice (20 credits)

Academic Language Skills for Computer and Information Sciences (0 credits)

MSc Computer Science and Digital Technologies Project (60 credits)

For more details regarding course structure, you should visit the below mentioned link.
http://london.northumbria.ac.uk/cour...nd-technology/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?