17th July 2017, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Which course to take after MBA in abroad to get a job abroad?

Sir/Mam, I am a commerce student and I am studying in class 12th. I want to work in abroad but I am confused which job should I pursue so that I would get a chance to work in abroad. I am thinking to do MBA but I have no idea what to do after MBA as a course in abroad to get work in abroad. Please answer, I will be highly obliged for your help.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of getting a job after completion of economic honors and a MBA abroad?
  2. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  3. Can I do part time job if pursue MBA in Abroad? Cost expenses to study MBA in Abroad?
  4. Scope of MBA course after doing B.Com? Will I get better job facilities after doing MBA in abroad? List of the MBA universities abroad?
  5. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Is it more easy to pursue MBA from abroad?
  7. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  8. Which course I can take up to do in abroad after completion of B.Com course?
  9. Am I eligible to do Internship in Barclays being an MBA(International Business) student? Is it helpful to get job in Abroad?
  10. Can I go abroad for MBA degree after completing M.Com?
  11. What can I pursue after my B.Tech CSE?
  12. Procedure followed to go abroad for job after completion of MBA in Finance? -- [New]
  13. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  14. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study MBA in Abroad with 49% in B.Com?
  16. Is it possible for me to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do any other extra course in abroad to get the job?
  17. Will I be able to get job abroad as I completed my M.Com or do I need to do higher studies in abroad to get job?
  18. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
22nd July 2017, 08:26 PM
AhanaIrshad

Default Re: Which course to take after MBA in abroad to get a job abroad?

To pursue MBA course abroad, you must have to complete your Graduation course in any discipline form a recognized Board.
So, after the completion of Graduation, you can apply for MBA course in abroad but for that you need to appear in the IELTS examination to apply in places such as UK, USA, Canada etc . For Post Graduate course, you must have to qualify the entrance with a minimum of 6.5 score in IELTS. The above mentioned examination is conducted to check the proficiency of English language. So, after qualifying in the entrance, you can apply for MBA course in abroad. Do not worry, after completing MBA course, you can get a good job in abroad in Management sectors with a good pay.
18th January 2021, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course to take after MBA in abroad to get a job abroad?

Can we get jobs abroad after we pursue MBA in one of the IIMs ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?