1st July 2017, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to get job abroad as I completed my M.Com or do I need to do higher studies in abroad to get job?

I have completed my M.com in year 2003 from Himachal Pradesh university. I have three to four years experience in teaching also. I would like to know whether I am able to get job in abroad or if yes then how? Do I need to do any extra course there in abroad?. Kindly guide.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  2. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  3. Can I pursue my career in abroad after completing M.Com from Bangalore?
  4. Can I get job in abroad having 2 years experience in IT and Pharmaceutical Industry?
  5. What is the scope of BAMS in abroad? Is there any other higher studies to be done in abroad after BAMS to get job?
  6. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  7. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  8. Which college I can apply after completion of BBA in abroad? Which job to apply in abroad after studies to get good salary?
  9. Is it possible for me to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do any other extra course in abroad to get the job?
  10. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  12. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  13. How to get the best job in abroad after completing M.Com course in Karnataka?
  14. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  15. Can I do higher studies in abroad after gaining 10 years of work experience?
  16. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  17. How to get a job in abroad after passing 12th in non medical?
  18. Which higher study should i pursue in abroad to get job there?
7th July 2017, 05:04 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will I be able to get job abroad as I completed my M.Com or do I need to do higher studies in abroad to get job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my M.com in year 2003 from Himachal Pradesh university. I have three to four years experience in teaching also. I would like to know whether I am able to get job in abroad or if yes then how? Do I need to do any extra course there in abroad?. Kindly guide.

You can apply for various teaching jobs in abroad after completion of M.Com. As mentioned, you are an experienced teacher; you can apply for teaching jobs in various countries. Many countries recruit teachers through recruitment agencies. Advertisements are published in leading newspapers; you have to apply for it. Candidates are selected through the selection process; in general, it is done in India. You may have a Skype interview also. Therefore, you can apply for a teacher job in various countries with experience in the same profession.
8th July 2017, 12:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to get job abroad as I completed my M.Com or do I need to do higher studies in abroad to get job?

No, you are not eligible to get job in Abroad even if you have completed M.Com course from India. To get job in Abroad, you have to pursue your higher studies in Abroad. To get admission for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports. After completion of your higher studies from Abroad universities, you can get a job in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?