7th February 2017, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it more easy to pursue MBA from abroad?

I've done bachelors in B.Com general. Now I'm planning to do MBA in the field of H.R Or Finance. Which would be better. I would even like to work abroad. So, based on that please give me a advice. One more thing is. Is it more easy if we did MBA in abroad for a job?

7th February 2017, 08:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it more easy to pursue MBA from abroad?

No, it is not that easy to pursue MBA course from Abroad than in India. To pursue MBA course from Abroad university, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS and GMAT examinations. You need to report these examinations score reports to Abroad university to apply for admission to MBA course. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria required for admission then, the university will issue you i20 and after receiving it, you need to apply for study visa and if it is approved, you can go to Abroad for pursuing MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?