30th April 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the process followed for studying in Canada, US and other countries?

Sir/Mam,

I have passed 12th class by 79.20% by PCM(non medical) by BSER board,Rajasthan
now i have to wish for further study in abroad like Canada, us etc..for B.tech courses...so sir can you tell me about the process.?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBBS from abroad with low fee under 7 Lakh?
  2. Which exam should I give for admission in UK, US or Canada? Best engineering college in these countries?
  3. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  4. Job prospect for BDSS graduates in Australia, US and Canada like countries?
  5. What's the future prospective in context of better job in foreign countries like USA, Canada or Australia?
  6. Process of getting job in Gulf countries for Indian?
  7. How should I work in European countries like Canada and USA after completing completing BSc IT?
  8. After completing B.Tech is it possible to get a job in countries like US, England, Germany and Canada?
  9. Which qualifying exams to be answered to study MS financials in top institutes in USA and Canada?
  10. What should I do to pursue MS in foreign countries after B.Tech?
  11. Master degree or certificate course in culinary arts from countries like america ,canada ,new zealand?
  12. How can I get free scholarship in Canada, America or other developed countries?
  13. Can I go abroad for my Ph.D in Canada or other countries after completing PG in Zoology with 6 months research experience in Biochemistry? Are there any scholarships available?
  14. What exams to be written for studying in Foreign Countries?
  15. How to do PhD in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Job opportunities in USA for B.A.M.S Doctor?
  17. How to get admission in any University in Canada for studying Law course?
  18. What are the options of studying MS in Gen. Surgery from abroad? Which country will be best for it?
30th April 2015, 11:49 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process followed for studying in Canada, US and other countries?

First you have to choose your destination, because the entrance exams, which you have to appear, depends upon the country, you choose. If you want to pursue your Bachelor's degree in Canada, it is enough to appear for IELTS exam and for other countries like USA, UK, you need to appear for SAT and IELTS/TOEFL exam. After completing the required exams, you have to select some universities and should apply for admission through online or by sending your application and required documents through courier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?