25th January 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in Abroad for B.Tech student?

hi ,
i am pursuing my B.Tech from Chandigarh
i want to furthur pursue my study in abroad,
Can you tell me what course I do there????
please let me know immediately
thank you in advance

26th January 2015, 08:30 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in Abroad for B.Tech student?

You can pursue MS/ MBA/M.Tech course after completion of your B.Tech course from a recognised university. If you are interested to pursue MS/ M.Tech course, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examination. If you are interested to pursue MBA course, you need to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examination. By scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission in foreign universities. Once you get admission letter from the university, you can join and you can pursue your Master's degree course in that university.
26th January 2015, 10:54 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Well you have a lot of options for your abroad studies. But, you need to decide in which field you're interested to study i mean like Technology or Management. As, you're B.Tech Graduate you can opt for either of these for better career.

You can also have an option to pursue Integrated MBA+B.Tech program where many institution and universities are offering the course in India as week as at abroad.

Or, else you can go for MS(Master of Science) which too had good job prospects. As, you want to study at abroad you can opt for UK, USA, Canada etc..., which had wide range of courses available from UG to PG level.
26th January 2015, 04:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You have different options to study after completing your B.Tech course. You can study courses of your domain as well as other disciplines, you can choose short term certification course or long term degree course. You can opt for the following courses abroad.

- MS degree course
- MBA
- Law
- Fashion Designing
- Mass communication
- Certification courses in the field of computer and IT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?