25th January 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam to appear for pursuing M.Pharma in Abroad?

What is the entrance we have to go through to study m.pharm in abroad? Please tell me as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  2. Sponsorship criteria to get admission in M.Pharma?
  3. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
  4. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  5. PhD in Biotechnology Entrance Exams in India and Abroad after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  6. What to do after B.Pharm for a better career : M.Pharm or MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure of pursuing MS course from abroad after completing B.Tech course?
  8. What would be the expense of pursuing MS in VLSI from abroad?
  9. How should I prepare for the Entrance Exam for Ph.D course being a student pursuing M.Sc in Food Technology? What options are there in Ph.D in India and Abroad?
  10. List of entrance exams for M.Sc programme in Abroad?
  11. Paper publication is mandatory for PhD Abroad? Whether it would be mandatory to do MS before PhD?
  12. Can I study abroad in a B-school through GMAT after doing distance BA (General) from IGNOU?
  13. Is there any other entrance other than GMAT? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE
  14. Procedure to get the scholarship for m.pharma?
  15. How to go abroad for my graduation and medua course? I am pursuing B.Com
  16. Which Entrance Exams I need to appear to pursue MS in abroad being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech? What kind of preparation is required for this?
  17. Which is better between MBA and M.Pharm to join after M.Pharm?
  18. What are the requirements for getting a job in USA after completing M.Pharmacy in India?
26th January 2015, 04:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam to appear for pursuing M.Pharma in Abroad?

The general procedure of admission is undertaken on the basis of scores in the below mentioned entrance exams. However, there are institutes which take admission through consultants or representative bodies on the basis of only English Proficiency Test like TOEFL or IELTS. But if you want to get the license of a pharmacist then you have to appear in screening test of the concerned country. For eg: In USA it is NAPLEX and FPGEE.

The entrance exams are :-

- GRE
- TOEFL/IELTS

For GRE details, click here.
For TOEFL details, Click here.
For IELTS details, click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?