26th November 2015, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Criteria of getting admission in AIIMS for foreign student?

Hello sir, Greetings. Please I am expecting an overwhelming response on my query and also let me know as soon as possible. How can foreign student get admission in AIIMS?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study PhD in Haematology in AIIMS being a foreign candidate? Is there any special exam for admission?
  2. How may I get admission forms of AIIMS or other colleges in Delhi before visiting India? I am a foreign student and applying for student visa
  3. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for AIIMS? Can I get a seat under NRI quota? I'm doing 11th from Mauritius
  4. Procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS with scholarship for Bangladeshi candidate?
  5. How should I get into AIIMS? What is the criteria for selection? How many seats are there in AIIMS?
  6. Possibility to apply in AIIMS entrance exam for B.Tech 1st year student?
  7. Criteria for Physiotherapy internship in AIIMS?
  8. Criteria of selection in AIIMS and government college of MBBS?
  9. Criteria to apply in Kolkata medical college for a foreign student?
  10. Age criteria of AIIMS MBBS exam 2015 -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission procedure for foreign students who are staying in India and eligibility criteria
  12. How can I get admission to study MDS in AIIMS being a BDS 2nd year student?
  13. Criteria for admission in certificate course in foreign language? Fee structure and subject alloted?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from good universities of USA
  15. Preparation tips for AIIMS entrance exam?
  16. How can I get admission to study MBBS in AIIMS being a 12th GSEB student?
  17. Criteria for admission to foreign students in RGIPT, Rai Bareily? Details of the courses and their fee structure
  18. Admission procedure to study M.Pharma(Pharmacology) in AIIMS after completing B.Pharma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?