27th June 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study PhD in Haematology in AIIMS being a foreign candidate? Is there any special exam for admission?

Hi,
Is there any special exam for those who want to pursue PhD in Haematology?
I am a foreign student, how can I gain admission to pursue a PhD in Haematology at AIIMS?
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in any university of Australia for PhD aspirant from Iran?
  2. Can I get admission for MSc Haematology in Stenden University in Qatar?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA? -- [New]
  5. How to get admission in Foreign University to study B.Tech?
  6. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Botany in MG University? Detailed procedure of admission?
  8. Procedure and specialization to study PhD for MCA candidate?
  9. Any NRI seats in AIIMS exam? Admission procedure for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I get admission forms of AIIMS or other colleges in Delhi before visiting India? I am a foreign student and applying for student visa
  11. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  12. List of USA universities for Masters in Haematology?
  13. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  14. Should I have to appear in NEET to study MBBS in AIIMS?
  15. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  16. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Neurology in Post Graduation at AIIMS? Cutoff marks required for admission?
  18. Can I get scholarship if pursuing B.Sc(Nursing) in AIIMS being a ST candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?