22nd October 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Criteria of getting admission in MDS course in USA with scholarship? Compare colleges for admission?

I am a BDS student from India and after completion of it want to continue my further MDS study out of India. So, please tell me the criteria of getting admission in USA with scholarship? Compare colleges for admission?

29th October 2017, 02:02 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria of getting admission in MDS course in USA with scholarship? Compare colleges for admission?

Top scholarships programs for international students are:-
TOEFL, SAT, MCAT, LSAT, GMAT, GRE, IELTS

Eligibility criteria to study MDA in USA:-

BDS degree
English language proficiency test
For Graduate programs the students must have completed 16 years of education
The student must have good scores in entrance exams

Top colleges for MDS course in USA:-

University of Alabama School of Dentistry
University of Colorado, School of Dentistry
The University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine.
University of Florida College of Dentistry.
Medical College of Georgia, School of Dentistry.
University of Illinois School of Dentistry.
Indiana University School of Dentistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?