22nd October 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Which are the courses available in UK after B.Pharmacy? Can I easily get study visa as my father is working in UK?

I am doing B.Pharmacy and after it want to go UK with my father to study Masters. Which are the courses available in UK after B.Pharmacy? Can I easily get study visa as my father is working in UK?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th?
  2. Can I get both Student and Work Visa to study and work in Abroad?
  3. List of courses and colleges to study in Australia? Cost to get study visa?
  4. Whether an Indian working in Germany study MS in distance mode from University of Bonn? Will I have to apply for study visa?
  5. What is the average fees for studying in USA? Which is the best exam to get USA Visa?
  6. Will I have to apply for study visa if already have work visa of USA to study MS Computer Science from University of Florida?
  7. What should I do to get Visa 18 having Visa 20 for Kuwait?
  8. What kind of questions are asked for US study Visa? -- [New]
  9. How long will it take to process Iran Study Visa? Should I have to apply online?
  10. Chances to get study visa of Melbourne or Queensland if got 55% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?
  11. Can I get Student Visa to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad if completed 12th PCM about 15 years ago?
  12. Is it possible to study in Kuwait having a fresh Visa when there is a ban on visa for Pakisatanis?
  13. List of jobs available for a person working in Kuwait in Transferable Visa (Visa 18)
  14. Information about post study Visa in UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Working/Family Kuwait Visa for Saudi returned female GP Doctor?
  16. Is it necessary to show fund sponsor to Visa counselor to get Iran Study Visa?
  17. What's the best way to get an admission in MS in USA or Canada so that I may get spouse visa easily?
  18. Chances of Visa cancellation for a candidate who is working as a System Administrator and having 5 backlogs in B.Tech?
29th October 2017, 12:51 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the courses available in UK after B.Pharmacy? Can I easily get study visa as my father is working in UK?

There are various universities which offer different pharmacy courses in UK. Some of them are:-
Keele University
Courses:- Clinical Pharmacy, Community Pharmacy, Pharmacology

Aston University
Courses:- Overseas Pharmacists, Pharmacokinetics, Psychiatric Pharmacy

University of Bedfordshire
Courses:- Pharmacology

University of Greenwich
Courses:- General Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical sciences, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology

Anglia Ruskin University
Courses:- Pharmaceutical Science

Yes, you can easily get visa of UK but this visa is only educational visa. If you will get job in UK after completing your course then you have to extend your visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?