6th December 2017, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Which course can I do in USA after BDS?

What kind of course can I do in USA after BDS in India and what kind of work can I get to do there. I am a H4 Visa holder?

7th December 2017, 09:19 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course can I do in USA after BDS?

After completion of your BDS course, you can pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like MDS, etc.,. To get admission for pursuing MESS course in US universities, you should have good GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores. By submitting your score reports along with relevant documents, the university will review them and if you are found eligible for admission, you will be offered admission in MDS course in US universities. After getting admission in MDS course in any of the US university, you have to apply for F1 visa and if it is approved, you can fly to USA for pursuing MDS course.
7th December 2017, 10:24 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course can I do in USA after BDS?

Since, you have completed your BDS course, you can apply for the MDS course in USA based on your qualification.
Candidates those who have completed their BDS course from a recognized University can apply for MDS course in USA.
Eligible candidates have to appear in the IELTS and GRE examination, qualifying in which you can get admission in different Universities to study MDS course.
You must score a minimum of 6.5 band in IELTS examination for Post Graduate admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?