31st December 2015, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Criteria to work and study M.Sc in USA after B.Sc in Biotechnology from Jaipur national university?

I am Parul and am doing b.sc biotechnology from jaipur national university. I want to do work as well as M.sc in USA. So sir please tell me the criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  2. Criteria for applying for MSc Biotechnology course in USA? Which entrance exam do I need to answer? What are the qualifications required and how much marks are needed in BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it better to do MSc in UK or USA after completing BSc Biotechnology
  4. How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology
  5. In which university can I do Ph.D Biotechnology after scoring 1160 in GRE and 71% in MSc Microbial Biotechnology?
  6. How can I study and work in USA?
  7. How to study MSc in Chennai after completing BSc Biotechnology
  8. Courses related to Biotechnology available to study in USA for M.Sc postgraduate?
  9. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  10. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  11. What should I do to study M.Sc Electronics in USA after completion of B.Sc Electronics along with part time work?
  12. How may I do Phd(biotechnology) with full scholarship in USA? my score in GRE is 1160 and have completed M.Sc in Microbial biotechnology with 71% marks
  13. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  14. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  15. What is the fee structure for MSc Biotechnology of Jaipur Nanital University?
  16. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  17. What should I take in M.Sc which has got some scope in USA?
  18. How to do MCA from Jaipur National University?
30th January 2016, 04:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria to work and study M.Sc in USA after B.Sc in Biotechnology from Jaipur national university?

Yes, you can definitely study MS in USA as well as work there. However, you cannot opt for full time job if you will be doing regular full time MS course. You can pursue part time job. For full time job, you need to work permit in your visa. Since you are pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology, so you need to appear in the entrance exams - GRE and TOEFL/IELTS for applying in the US universities. But most of the US universities have the eligibility criteria as 10, 10+2, 4 years of graduation/3+2 graduation and post graduation. Since you are doing B.Sc which is of three years of duration so you will not be eligible for most of the US universities. Hence the best option is go for M.Sc in India and then opt for MS or higher studies in USA. The admission will be based on entrance exam scores, resume screening, statement of purpose screening and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?