11th April 2015, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study M.Sc Electronics in USA after completion of B.Sc Electronics along with part time work?

I want to study in usa for msc(elec) I complete bsc(electronic) also part time work? Can someone provide me the details for this to ensure that I will get the opportunity? I have no idea now of what all is required as I am pretty new to this, if someone give me the complete details it would be of great help. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  2. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.S.(Electronics) in USA? Requirements to study M.S. in USA?
  3. How to join MSc electronics? I am doing BSc electronics
  4. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  5. ME in electronics and communication engineering after msc electronics
  6. How to do MSc in electronics after completing BSc in electronics?
  7. Procedure to study M.Sc in Hematology along with part time job for a B.Sc(MLT) candidate who has 4 years of work experience?
  8. Is there any scope in MSc Electronics? Can MSc Electronics or MBA be done after BSc Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. M.Sc CS or M.Sc IT which one is better for me?
  10. Which one is better for my career M.Sc Electronics or M.Sc Maths (for women)?
  11. Which universities allow Ph.D in electronics after completing MSc in Electronics with 74%?
  12. How to pursue MS in USA after doing MSc in electronics?
  13. Difference between M.Sc Physics and M.Sc Electronics?
  14. Details and procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in USA after completion of B.Sc degree?
  15. What other courses can I do after Diploma engineering in Electronics?
  16. Procedure to do part time studies and job as Medical Lab Technician in USA?
  17. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  18. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
12th April 2015, 01:44 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study M.Sc Electronics in USA after completion of B.Sc Electronics along with part time work?

To pursue M.Sc(Electronics) course in USA, you have to appear for GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exam. These exam scores are important to apply for admission in universities of USA. So, first you have to complete these exams. After completing these exams, you should select some universities, which are offering M.Sc(Electronics) course, then you should apply for admission in those universities by sending your application and required documents through online or via courier.
If you want to do any part time job, you can search for part time jobs after going to USA and even some universities offers part time jobs to its students. So, you can try for part time jobs only after going to USA.
3rd May 2022, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to study M.Sc Electronics in USA after completion of B.Sc Electronics along with part time work?

How much do we have to score in bsc electronics
15th May 2022, 12:13 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

The candidate has to appear for English proficiency test and GRE exam.
The score of such exam is very important for admission to a reputed university.

Then a candidate has to shortlist the university, in which they want to try to get admission.
Send the application with required documents online or via other medium.
Once a candidate gets shortlisted then they have to appear for video interview.
Once you get the official acceptance letter , you have to confirm your acceptance and pay the requisite admission deposit swiftly
Then you can apply for study visa.
20th May 2022, 11:43 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those ho have completed bachelor's in relevant field with atleast 70% marks from a recognised board are eligible for admission in masters.
For studying masters abroad , one has to go for competitive entrance exam to secure admission.
They are also required to give english proficiency test and it's score will decide the college.
After finalizing the college , one has to approach the college for admission.
After getting confirmation of admission one has to apply for visa.
These above are some of the steps for getting admission.
Though competition is very one has to score well in all the exams to get top college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?