19th August 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in GRE to study GRE with full scholarship in Abroad?

Hello,
I will apply for GRE so I want to know that what marks I must score so that I can get full scholarship for study MS in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  2. How to start preparing for GRE exam? Details about scholarship after clearing GRE?
  3. How much score is needed in GRE to study in Abroad? Pattern of GRE?
  4. How to get scholarship or loan for doing Masters in Abroad after qualifying in GRE?
  5. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  6. Detailed information about the scholarship to study in Abroad through GRE?
  7. Can I study M.Tech in Abroad with GRE scorec? Scholarship to study M.Tech in Abroad?
  8. Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?
  9. How can I get admission with scholarship to study in Abroad through GRE?
  10. Can I apply for GRE to pursue M.Tech in Abroad? Importance of GRE?
  11. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE? Eligibility to appear in GRE for B.Tech student?
  12. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
  13. How much percentage is required to get full scholarship after passing mechanical Engineering with 67%? How much percentage is required in GRE and TOEFL?
  14. Research work in Abroad with scholarship is possible through GRE? Books helpful for GRE preparation of last 5 years?
  15. Selection procedure after qualifying GRE to study MS in Abroad?
  16. Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?
  17. Latest pattern of GRE question paper? Good books to prepare for GRE? Any additional examination required along with GRE to study abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE?
4th December 2015, 09:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in GRE to study GRE with full scholarship in Abroad?

To get full scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in MS course in Abroad Universities, you must have to score minimum 300 marks in GRE examination. Along with GRE score, you must have to secure at least 6.5 bands in TOEFL/IELTS examination and you must have secured at least 70% aggregate marks in your Graduation and you need to apply for admission before 4-5 months of commencement of semester to get scholarship for pursuing MS course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?