12th August 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Ph.D at Abroad for M.Tech pursuing candidate?

Hello guys
I did my b tech with distinction degree with 70 percentage and persuing my m tech from a reputed university.
plz lemme know if i can get admission to any abroad university and procedure to get admision there for phd over there.
Thanks in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and cost for pursuing PhD from abroad?
  2. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  3. Paper publication is mandatory for PhD Abroad? Whether it would be mandatory to do MS before PhD?
  4. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  5. Whether pursuing Ph.D will help to get better jobs in abroad for M.Sc in Electronics passed candidate, having 5 years working experience?
  6. What is the procedure to get admission for Ph.D in IITs? I am pursuing M.E Computers
  7. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  8. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  9. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What all exams are required to take after pursuing PhD from Abroad for being Professor in a university?
  11. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
  12. What should I do to pursue Ph.D abroad? How much should I get? Requirements for admission?
  13. Procedure to get a seat in reputed universities in Germany after completing M.Tech Biotechnology? Are there any scholarships available while pursuing the course in India or abroad?
  14. What is the procedure of pursuing MS course from abroad after completing B.Tech course?
  15. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  16. Which subject should I choose after pursuing Ph.D in Physics?
  17. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  18. How to do Ph.D in abroad? I am pursuing MS(Pharm) in department of Pharmaceutics
14th December 2017, 05:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Ph.D at Abroad for M.Tech pursuing candidate?

You can appear for GRE, if you are looking for Ph.D admission abroad after M.Tech completion. You have to get an excellent score to get admission at a reputed university.

Along with GRE, you need to score good marks in IELTS/TOEFL to fulfill English proficiency criteria. Once you have got these scores, you will be eligible to apply for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?